Wednesday 23 January 2013

Organic Methods for Vegetable Gardening in Florida is in the warehouse!

Melissa and I received the email from University Press of Florida today telling us that our book is in the warehouse and is ready to ship. Yay!


Melissa and I received our covers last week, but I didn't expect the book quite this early. If you've preordered your copy, you should have it soon.



We have created a book website with events open to the public where one of us will be a vendor or will be speaking. There is also order information and a blog.  Once we have reviews, we'll post those as well.
You can find it at www.floridavegetablegardening.com

I have many more events to enter on that page. I'll be on a three-month book tour from April through June. April is pretty well filled. What doesn't show on this page is all the Master Gardener groups I'll be speaking to because those meetings are not open to the public. If you have an event or group meeting in central or north Florida, that will be happening in May or June, let me know!  gstibolt@sky-bolt.com  Thanks.

Green Gardening Matters,
Ginny Stibolt

0 comments:

Post a Comment