Monday 5 December 2011

The Finished Planter




So here is the finished project! I hope you all like it. I think it turned out pretty good myself. Next year, when its not so cold and rainy I will probably do another coat. however I think it looks pretty hot as it is now! You can see both of them, the natural and the painted one. I have the instructions of how I made them HERE...it is a photo step by step instuctional. Plus it was virtually FREE!



Pallets = FREE

Screws = FREE

Paint (optional) = $15

I should probably mention that the paint that I used is an exterior barn paint that I got at Lowes. I used a barn paint because the wood is really rough and I thought it seems more appropriate. In the spring I will make two more and paint the second one I made this time around. 


But all in all I think they turned out super awesome! Even my Dad said he thought they looked great, and if  you knew my dad, a compliment from him means that he was really impressed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment