Thursday 26 February 2009

Looking at a Camera



Hey all, i have not posted in like a week or so, and I will admit that I am a bit of an addict! though not like some people who post once a day ...or MORE!!! You know who you are, go see a chiropractor. I mean a therapist!...lol... So I was going to post about my trip to the Orchid Forest, but my parents are out of state, and I cannot get my pictures of the computer yet. So you will have to suffer with me. I will not have any pics that I took on my blog. Instead I have decided to tell you all about the camera I am think of getting; and if you have any input on it, by all means, let me know!




Okay, currently I have a Nikon Coolpix S10, and I really love it! It is a great little camera. Perfect for those people that wont professional looking pics, that come with a cheap price tag, and good quality! It is great because the camera can swivel... I love this Feature!




But I was thinking about getting the Nikon's really new camera, the Nikon D90. This is a really cool professional camera, let me know what you think of this camera. I would love to hear what you all think of it. I had a friend that had the D40, and I got to try it out for a little bit...AMAZING! So I think I am going to get the D90. We will you...literally!

0 comments:

Post a Comment